Women’s Health Physiotherapy
CNS is so excited to now offer Women’s Health physiotherapy appointments with Bianca, our Women’s Health physiotherapist at both our Maroochydore and Mooloolaba clinics.
Who should I see a Women’s Health physiotherapist?
- Every pregnant woman, ideally in the 2nd trimester for pelvic floor assessment, exercise recommendations
- Anyone who has pelvic, back or hip pain during pregnancy
- Anyone who has had a baby (6 weeks post birth)
- Anyone with abdominal separation post birth
- Anyone experiencing stress incontinence (e.g. with running, coughing, sneezing, jumping on a trampoline)
- Anyone with pelvic floor concerns (e.g. weakness, tightness, or if you can’t feel your pelvic floor contracting)
- For tailored exercise / pilates programs during pregnancy or post-partum
We also offer 1:1 pregnancy / post-partum reformer pilates, and pregnancy / post-partum group mat pilates classes!